How to arrange the remote work after the Covid-19 pandemic?
KivaQ is launching a new tailor-made questionnaire due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
You, as the employer, will with this questionnaire obtain information about how your employees´ wellbeing at work is affected by the remote work. You will also obtain information of how the remote work as a work form could be developed in your organisation after the pandemic.
Do the questionnaire now! This will ensure that you are are prepared to make decisions about the extent of remote work after the Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition to the KivaQ W’s standard 7 questions about wellbeing at work, the Covid-19 questionnaire has 6 tailor-made questions focusing on remote work and its effects. The questions are developed by KivaQ’s experts.
The questionnaire will be sent only to the employees working remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic.
As many organisations are struggling financially during the pandemic, KivaQ will give a 50% discount for this questionnaire.
Contact us and let us know if you wish to order the questionnaire by yourself on the web, or as a consultancy assignment. You will also receive the discount code when contacting us.
Sabina Simola-Ström and Markus Näsman are happy to assist you.
For Europe and Americas please contact
Sabina: +358445596947, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Asia and Australia please contact
Markus: +6282128-9129231, email@example.com
Be a pioneer and prepare for the life after the pandemic!
Order the KivaQ W questionnaire and add the additional questions below.
These are the 6 additional questions.
8. Did you work remotely before the Covid-19 pandemic started?
4. Most of the time
9. Are you in need of ICT-training so you can manage your remote work better in the future?
10. How good has the ICT support been during the Covid-19 pandemic?
1. I do not need ICT support
2. I did not receive enough support
3. I got support most of the time when needed
4. I always got support when needed
11. If you could choose, how much would you like to work remotely after the Covid-19 pandemic?
1. Not at all
2. A few hours a week
3. 1 day a week
4. 2-3 days a week
5. 4 days a week
6. All work
12. How is your wellbeing at work right now when you are working remotely compared to the time before the Covid-19 pandemic?
1. A lot worse 10. Much better
13. Is there anything else you want to tell about the remote work during and after the Covid-19 pandemic?
(Open text. The answers help to plan future remote work.)
Personnel division criterias in the questionnaire:
Do you have children aged 0-16 years at home during the Covid-19 pandemic?
2. Children aged 0-6 years
3. Children aged 0-6 years and 7-16 years
4. Children aged 7-9 years
5. Children aged 7-9 years and 10-16 years
6. Children aged 10-16 years
(Do not use this criteria to divide the personnel if the respondents are too few and the anonymity will be at risk)
Organisational structure as in previous questionnaires. (no need if done for a team or a small organisation)