Pandemic, work well-being and tailor-made remote working for the workplaces of the future
During the pandemic, most workplaces have mapped work well-being and considered models for remote working after the pandemic. If this has not been done, then now is the time to do so. Here is a quick, short and affordable staff survey based on the KivaQ W work wellbeing questionnaire, which allows comparison with the large reference material with about 30,000 responses.
A good way to move forward when planning the future of local and remote working is to discuss the matter openly. It is important to gain acceptance among the entire staff that there are jobs that cannot be carried out remotely, but that this must not limit the possibility for other employees to work remotely. An anonymous survey for the entire organisation is a good way to get a general idea of the staff’s opinion of the optimal way of working.
After this, each team continues to discuss and establish frameworks to ensure that the team’s work results are as good as possible. Finally, individual solutions are made for each employee. If this is the way to proceed, the result is good work well-being, productive individuals and teams, as well as good profitability (efficiency for the public sector).
The price of the KivaQ R&C questionnaire consists of a basic fee and a respondent fee. The basic fee depends on the number of respondents and additional questions. The respondent fee depends on the total number of respondents. In Finland VAT 24% is added to the price.
|Number of respondents||13 Basic
|<=50||66 €||132 €||209 €||297 €||6.60 €|
|51-250||121 €||187 €||264 €||352 €||5.50 €|
|251-500||506 €||572 €||649 €||737 €||3.96 €|
|501-1000||1111 €||1177 €||1254 €||1342 €||2.75 €|
|1001-2000||2211 €||2277 €||2354 €||2442 €||1.65 €|
|2001-10000||3311 €||3377 €||3454 €||3542 €||1.10 €|
|> 10000||8811 €||8877 €||8954 €||9042 €||0.55 €|
The total price of the questionnaire is counted with the formula: basic fee + respondent fee x number of respondents.
Example price 1.
The number of respondents is 65 and 3 additional questions
Price: Basic fee 187,00€ + respondent fee 5,50€ x 65
Total price: 544,50€
Example price 2.
The number of respondents is 350 and 5 additional questions
Price: Basic fee 649,00€ + respondent fee 3.96€ x 350
Total price 2035,00€
THE PRICE OF THE QUESTIONNAIRE AS A CONSULTANCY ASSIGNMENT
|Number of respondents||General link||Unique resp. links|
|<=20||1900 €||2100 €|
|21 – 50||3250 €||3500 €|
|51 – 100||3900 €||4250 €|
|101 – 200||4900 €||5400 €|
|201 -300||5500 €||6050 €|
|301 – 400||6100 €||6700 €|
|401 – 500||6700 €||7350 €|
In Finland VAT 24% is added to the price and outside Finland as applicable tax rules.
When ordering your questionnaire as a consultancy assignment, then KivaQ will:
- Initiate first meeting (1h) to plan questionnaire details and agree on procedures for next steps.
- Address need and objectives for including up to 3 optional questions.
- Construct the questionnaire on KivaQ’s exclusive propriety software.
- Provide unique consultation with KivaQ experts with more than 50 years combined experience in well-being at work
- Provide credentials to access questionnaire results to agreed contact person
- Analyse: distribution of answers, cross tabulate and comparisons (branches, departments, and available previous questionnaires)
- Give recommendations for concrete actions based on your survey results
- Submit a report in .pdf and/or PowerPoint format based on the analysis.
- Deliver a presentation of the results for customer’s management (2h) and personnel (1h)
Note: Travel cost excluded in all prices.